Saturday, June 7, 2008

Random


This is a painting of a picture I found in a magazine. I thought the colors and texture were really interesting. I enjoyed painting it, but I am not sure that I really like the end product.

This is a picture my brother, Joseph, took of a flower in his garden. I loved painting this picture because of the intense colors. I love a lot of color. I am totally going to be one of those old ladies who wears way too much color, I can't wait!


This is a copy of a Renoir portrait. My teacher had me paint it as a little exercise. It was fun.

I don't really member the background behind this picture. I think my older sister found a picture of an old painting and asked me to paint it for her, so I did. So now it sits in my portfolio. It really is not that good, but I enjoyed painting it nonetheless.

2 Comments:

At June 13, 2008 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Wow! You are so talented! I love everything. The picture of Steve and his family is really great, I bet he appreciates it so much.

Aubree

 
At September 20, 2021 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Ted said...

You have a real gift from God, please don't stop pursuing your passion as shown on this website
!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home